Thursday, November 30, 2017

Flighing highland cabers and the weeping moor of Glen Coe breath that I am Clan Morrison. Colors of soot and Zengo Calligraphy speak that I am an artist. I was born  in Texas. Is is undeniably weird that the US and Japan are good friends. Japanese are formal Americans are relaxed. american have never had royalty as a country. The connection was doe to Gen. MacAurther after WWII. I used to carry wood for my dad.

The connection between Japan and the West is mythical. the chrysanthemum is symbolic of the Japanese imperial family. the mountains are symbolic of Japanese tradition. the Turtal is for long life. The Kanji says "One Lifetime One Meeting." this was a zengo by Naosuke Ii who died opening Japan to the West.It is 9" x 12," drawn with pencil and charcoal and completed recently. If you are interested in buying this or any other of my work email me at MatthewMorrison76@gmail.com to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment