Thursday, January 26, 2017

Spirit of Wolf-Woodland protecter

The Great-Hand that finished the piper below "Heart of Midlothian" and Mac Fadyen’s fairy dog that saved him in the haunted cave howl with the ghost of Culloden that I am Clan Morrison. The spirit of thick ink that is hand ground and the chalk of the trees sing that I am an artist. In the Highland, roam a creature with the body of a man but the head of a wolf, according to legend. Also, according to legend the last wolf of Scotland was killed around the mid-1700s.  It was said that Dogscame from friendly wolves.The only wolf I think I saw in nature was a large canine walking through a small town at night during a snow storm. I live bag pipe music.

Spirit of Wolf plays on this mythology. This was inspired by the movie Balto. One sees a howling wolf in the Northern Lights but tracks are leading to that point. The evergreens are a symbol of eternal life. It is 5” x 8,” drawn with pastels and completed December 2016. If you are interested in buying this or any other of my work email me at MatthewMorrison76@gmail.com to order

No comments:

Post a Comment