Thursday, July 21, 2016

Beira’s creel that formed Little Wyvis and the fleece that the little old man whitened whisper to the wind that I am Clan Morrison. The focus applied to empty paper and the fish sent of sumie breath that I am an artist. The Pacific has always been the inspiration for art The Tokugawa period’s greatest peace was the “Fury of the Pacific.”  Ironically the name means “Peaceful.”  I have never actually seen the Pacific but my dad is from California. From there, I learned many surfers cannot swim.  

 The Pacific has a unique mythology. The Japanese mythologize the Ocean itself with the dragon. Ryu Jin in invoked for fisherman and is considered the guardian of Shinto. The  dragon ascending is a symbol of prosperity. The shrine is  connected to those who fear and worship the Pacific. If you are interested in buying this or any other of my work email me at MatthewMorrison76@yahoo.com to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment